These guidelines will be in effect starting June 22, 2017 and may be modified at any time at the sole discretion of the DMC.
- Food trucks shall be equipped to use the electric power (Oscar Boxes) provided by the DMC. Food trucks that are not properly equipped to use the electric power provided will not be allowed, or may, per DMC prior written approval, be staged in a specified lane and position in the park, provided the food truck is equipped with an approved generator.
- The fee to participate in the event is $20 (each Thursday). The fee will be collected by a DMC employee or representative.
- Due to limited space and capacity, participation will be limited to no more than twenty (20) food trucks on each Thursday. Of the eight (8) sidewalks/lanes in Court Square Park, only five (5) are suitable for this event and each usable sidewalk/lane will be limited to no more than four (4) food trucks. No food trucks will be permitted on North Court Avenue or South Court Avenue.
- There shall be no driving into or around the circle containing the Hebe Fountain.
- All food trucks shall prominently display all required permits from the City of Memphis and the Shelby County Health Department.
- Participating food trucks shall execute an indemnification and hold harmless agreement satisfactory to the DMC.
- The DMC reserves the right to approve all food truck participation and its decision regarding rejection or denial of any food truck participation shall be final and non-appealable.
- Food truck operators shall take all trash and food items with them upon leaving the park.
- Food trucks shall be mobile and attended at all times. Trailers shall remain attached to vehicles.
- Dumping waste water/fluids (to include leaks of any type leak) is not permitted.
Click here to download a printable copy of the Food Truck Thursday Guidelines.